Sunday 1 March 2009

Den Mørke Natten

I think I'm getting the hang of photoshop!!! It is about the only thing that I can now do on my computer. It is "kaput" as the Germans would say. I have been unable to get onto the F/V Northwestern website now for almost a complete day and no amound of pleading with "crabtop" (as Angela named it) will work. I hear that there is absolutely nothing going on on the Forums but still, I quite like the mundane chatter that goes on in idle threads.

Dad and I watched Ice road truckers today!
I hadn't watched ice road truckers in ages. since before I became addicted to Deadliest catch infact and it never struck me how similar those two programs are! I sat there thinking
"This HAS to be a Thom Beers or Origional Productions creation."
sure enough, at the end of the credits came the names Thom Beers AND Origional Productions.

I think that even though my family claim to not be bothered with Deadliest Catch and groan pointedly whenever I put forward the idea of watching some, they are acumulating lots of trivia! I was talking about IFQs the other day and the problems that can be encountered in the system and Baby Sis actually said

"like what happened to Captain Eric Nyhammer and the Rollo in season two!"

I could have hugged her I really could.

Right! time for a coffee break I think!
and Kim, Dad wont buy me a pool table. Dont blame me if I cant practise!!!

... and the title means "the dark night"

1 comment:

  1. I used to go every week and play a game or two. Even 1 game a week will make you better.

    ReplyDelete