Tuesday 24 March 2009

A day in the Kentish-side

~Eynesford. The place of so many happy moments in mine and my sisters childhoods~
~Darn. It seems you are not allowed to fish anywhere in Kent! ~
~Baby Sis and I went to Lullingstone Roman Villa. here we are in our Roman cloaks!~
~taken on the journey home~ Here are more of the pictures I took when we were in Kent. It was a beautiful spring day and the world and his dog was out enjoying the sunshine. It seems that since Sunday when these photos were taken, Spring has really sprung! now there are blossoms on so many trees and the whole world is coming to life again. Right now, I am about to go and watch the last ever two episodes of Battlestar Gallactica. Dad and I have watched this ever since it started and it will be sad to see it go. Fortunately it has never aired when Deadliest Catch is on but without Battlestar, what am I going to do on half of my Tuesday evenings!!! I have 2 minutes to go. so I shall sign off now and get my banana milk and snacks! a momentous occasion deserves snacks!!! have fun everyone whatever you do this evening!

1 comment: