Tuesday 10 March 2009

I control the Controls! muahahahaha!

I think that these may very well be the first Sunset walk pictures I have put on my blog (as opposed to sunrise walk pictures) When it became apparrent that the sun was setting in a rather fantastic way, the usuall scramble took place to find boots, camera, mp3 player, red bull, dog and dogs lead. The camera proved the hardest to find. Such is the un-organised-ness of Fizz.
Today was spent doing EVERYTHING!!! Tuesday is fastbecoming the busiest day of the week (which is odd because for years it has been the slowest! My first stop today was Ipswich to buy Baby Sis some presents for her 18th Birthday on Thursday. I shall not put what I bought her as I know she sometimes reads this... *Fizz looks over her shoulder for a lurking Baby Sis* Needless to say however, They are quite special and hopefully she will like them. I still think that Baby Sis is the easiest person in the world to buy presents for. This will probably change when she is off at university and I dont spend so much time with her so I'm kind of enjoying this last Birthday of knowing exactly what she wants.
Also today, Monty and I cleaned out the Guinea Pigs. Well. I cleaned out the Guinea Pigs. Monty got in the way, ate left over guinea pig food and generally loved and looked after them.
Tonight is ironing night, which I love because I get to watch Deadliest Catch whilst I do it. It is one of the perks of doing ironing in this house. Whoever is at the ironong board gets control of the TV remotes *evil grin*. I'm hoping the family wont put up a fuss...

6 comments:

  1. roflmao. mom controls the remote in my house!

    Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fortunately they all deserted me to my DC DVD's :D the ironing only took about 15 mins so that left an hour and a quarter of uninterrupted DC! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picts, Fizz. You're a very talented camerawoman - and apparently a very busy one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pics Fizz!!!... Only 15 minutes of ironing??... I’d be happy to send you mine if you need to regain control of that remote... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whats an iron? I think I heard about one of these devices but I cant be too sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes, when I get into my Deadliest Ironing mindset, nothing can stop me! lmao!

    ReplyDelete