Friday 20 March 2009

The new car needs a name!

This is our new car!!!!! *cue fanfare*
I am unsure what I think of it as of yet, Dad hasn't taken me out in it but I sat in the drivers seat and it has silver dials!!!!! The speedometer and Rev meter etc have silver backings and look very cool. Its not the prettiest of cars but as long as it fits Fishing rods, thats fine by me.
The new car doesn't have a name. Therefore, If anyone wants to suggest one, feel free! I shall do my best to get it adopted by Dad.
It turns out I'm going away tomorrow!!! Mom, Baby Sis and I are going to visit Granny again in London (well. the borough of London anyway) and so once again, My camera will be able to search for scenic shots away from home (as I am sure it gets bored with the scenery near me). You might have noticed that There have been fewer photographs lately. this is because of the grey weather we have been having (which is awful to take pictures in) and the fact that I am running out of places to photograph!!! I must sort this out I think! I need to learn to drive so I can take myself places that aren't 10 minutes from my house.
I am looking forward to challenging Baby Sis to a game of Table Tennis whilst at Granny's house. Granny has a table tennis table in her attic!!! Sis and I are TERRIBLE at table tennis and the balls generally end up pinging off the ceiling, floor and walls instead of going anywhere near the table. We always have fun though and usually end up laughing ourselves into ill health and losing all the table tennis balls behind various items of furniture.
Im glad that Dad can't see our attempts at Table tennis. He actually plays for a team so he would probably be very ashamed if he saw us play. :D
so goodbye for the weekend! Have a great time all of you!

4 comments:

  1. Personally I think the P/V Northwestern is beautiful.(petrol/vehicle or personal/vehicle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I love it Frieda! Yep.. I vote for P/V Northwestern!... Ah, but would Dad go for it???...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm!!! I shall certainly put it forward!!! :D lets see what he says lol!

    ReplyDelete