Tuesday 17 March 2009

Sleeping to Scotland

~every endurance climber needs caffene!~
~reguardless of what she has just climbed~
Really hot weather here lately!!! Yesterday it was up to 60'F! Mom and I therefore took Monty for a walk in the park with one of the kids and had a play on the kids equipment. I'm getting quite good at this climbing lark now! I have never been a great climber of things but I have discovered that if you have no fear of falling off things, you generally dont! Mum took posession of my camera for a while and took pictures of me being a complete idiot.
Things have been slow here today, I woke up late on account of my alarm misbehaving and the snooze function not working. This combined with the fact that I got to bed last night at 03:30, means that I woke up at 10:30 this morning! not good!
Mom and Baby Sis are going to edinburgh tonight on the sleeper train (neither of them have done this before so its quite daunting for them). They are going up so that Baby Sis can look at Edinburgh University who have offered her a conditional place. All this means that Dad and I are all alone for a couple of days! I get to cook and stuff which is always fun!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Fizz. It really looks like you're enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. … So what’s next Fizz, Mt. Everest??!!?? Send your 60 degrees here please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. argh you can have it!!!
    60 again today and im not coping. its just too hot!!! i need 38 or below. im a winter person!
    tell ya what!!! I bet it's that cold on mount everest!!! here I come scary mountain!!!

    ReplyDelete