Thursday 12 March 2009

In honour of her birthday, I give you..."Baby sis about to get hit with a mallet!"

I have here a picture of my two sisters!
being their usual violent selves
taken on holiday in cornwall
where the bones of our ancestors dwell. A sunny day in a tent,
Monty curled on the grass
sun beaming happily
from a sky where no clouds pass.
I love this photo. Baby Sis looks quite unaware that she is about to be clonked over the head with a mallet! Dad has a wonderful knack for taking memorable pictures.
~~~
It seems that I need more hours in the day. I dont think I stopped doing things until about 6:30 this evening! My day was filled with Norwegian studies, hanging washing in the garden, buying wrapping paper, wrapping birthday presents, test driving a new car with dad, ironing (again) washing up (3 times), and finally getting some tea! Thank God for coffee and chocolate, otherwise I might not have survived the day!
Finally I get some quiet time on the computer all to myself. I am currently attempting to dispute You Tube's mute-ing of my BERING SEA video. I have put a disclaimer in very big letters on it and have been very nice, so fingers crossed and wish me luck!
All the hecticness of this week however, has left me unable to do any of my Matt Bradley fan video which is quite sad. I am over-running by a long way. My origional deadline that I set myself was the 5th of March (his birthday) but I shall not hurry it unduely however and at least this way, every day I do over-run, is another chance for better Deadliest Catch clips. Every so often a new episode will finish downloading on "crabtop" (which is still in use) and I shall be able to use it to add Matt clips. I cannot find a clip of him with the NA symbol on the back of his raingear however. This was one of the clips that Angela S requested when I told her about the Video so If anyone can give me any pointers towards one of those clips, I would be most thankful! I know I have seen it somewhere!
It is odd for me not to know where to find a certain clip in a DC episode! I am still getting used to this notion! I should be thankful however. At least I cannot be officially labeled a proper "FAN! " for the time being, I remain merely a "fan" (minus screaming capital letters!)
~~~
Baby Sis and I have had a marvelous eveningtonight. We made a cake for her to take into 6th form college to share with her friends, decorated it, mucked about watching youtube videos, and then sat on her bed and counted down the seconds to go untill she was an adult.
...10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0!...

3 comments:

  1. ...OK, in an odd kind of way, that’s a great photo! lol! Happy Birthday Baby Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pic. its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my two violent sisters!

    ReplyDelete