Saturday 14 March 2009

Dog-napping and Milk Duds

My family have never been any good at surprise parties. Baby Sis's boyfriend has been planning a little surprise for her all week for her 18th birthday treat. The plan was to get all their friends to the pub near us, come round, make an excuse for them to go out and then take her into the pub so everyone could yell "SURPRISE!!!!!"
everything went well up untill Mark suggested going for a walk. Instantly Baby Sis ran to get Monty saying "shall we go for a walk!!" As monty is not allowed in the pub anymore, Mark and I racked our brains to figure out how we could keep Baby Sis from taking him. We couldn't think of any way to keep Monty at home so eventually I went with them so that I could take Monty home after Sis's surprise. before Mark and I could realise what was going on, Sis was out of the door and running off into the far blue yonder with Monty, leaving Mark and I standing on the street thinking "how on earth are we going to get her into the pub!" . After alot of cajoling and making up excuses to go into the pub (Sis was very keen to actually go for a walk) we finally got her to the pub and Sis was met by a camera flash and a "heeeeeeeeeey!!!" by all her friends. I popped my head in for a couple of seconds but since Monty had been promised a walk, I had to take him round South fields in the dark (a fun experience when one cannot see how many Rabbit burrows one is falling down.)
After all the excitement of Sis dog-napping Monty, and the surprise party, I came home and opened the pack of Milk Duds that Ang sent me. They are Fabulous! Yet again I am left downstairs with Monty for the evening and I have worked out that since 00:00 on the 12th, untill 00:00 15th, (72 hours) I have had.... about 12 hours sleep. That is an average of 4 hours sleep a night. Funilly I dont feel tired! Though when I mentioned this to Cecilie in Norway she exclaimed "are you attempting to be a crab fisherman or something????" all I can say is... Red Bull is gooood!

1 comment:

  1. Goof! Get some sleep! Gross...cant eat Milk Duds. glad your sis got a fun pub party.

    ReplyDelete