Tuesday 3 March 2009

Spring has booked it's ticket.

It would appear that Mother Nature has decided to send us spring! The Snowdrops, Crocuses, Daffodils and an odd red bush that I dont know the name of, have all decided to wake up and with temperatures at 8'C today it is even warm enough for me to go out in just a t-shirt! A fun experience with 30mph winds. I am, in a way looking forward to the spring and summer. I am NOT looking forward to the temperatures by any means, the imminent arrival of warm days however, does mean that two of my Guinea Pigs can me moved from my bedroom into the garden.
I have 3 guinea pigs. Leonard, who is 3 is perfect. He doesn't need a lid on his crate because he never jumps out, if you put him on the floor he runs back to his house and jumps back in. He does not pester you for anything.
The other two are a different story however. They are called Domino and Pippin and just over a year old. They are noisy, they fight, they pester you for food whenever you walk in the door and run away at any given opportunity. In short, I've had enough. so even though I never thought I would say this, "roll on spring!"

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking you should change Leonard's name to Norman, Domino's name to Sig and Pippin's name to Edgar... all who agree raise your hand! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, then let me ask you this :)
    would either of YOU be able to leave Sig and Edgar the guinea pigs out in the garden?? :D change their names to sig and edgar and it becomes a whole new ball game!

    ReplyDelete