Thursday 19 March 2009

My Coastguard.

I have to take the time tonight to say thank you to the people who have been saving me in more ways than one over the past few weeks.
Since the 25th of February I have been unable to access the one place that has finally given me a voice. After years of being a shy quiet person who blended into the background and hardly said a word for fear of having my points of view ridiculed, I was welcomed onto the friendliest community I have ever heared of. The Northwesterners, as I have found out over the past few days, are amazing. They are always eager to help a fellow in need and I am so grateful for all the time they have spent looking up solutions to whatever is causing my problem.
A Northwesterner without her home is a sad sight indeed and I hope very much to be back soon. You guys have all the rescue helicopters and you keep me sane with causes, solutions, answers, and things to try. Thank you also, to my closest friends who pick me up when I have got my hopes too high just to have them smashed against the preverbial rocks.
I will NOT give up! The internet gremlins will NOT win!
I shall be back.

2 comments:

  1. Awww Fizz, you brought tears to my eyes… The Northwesterners are an awesome group of people and we are very lucky that the Hansens provide us such a place to discuss our common interest in them. Your witty, knowledgeable comments are sorely missed on the Forums and everyone hopes you return real soon! Don’t give up, we’re all pullin’ for ya! ~Big Hugs!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fizz - I miss you so much on the NW Forum. Thank goodness you have a blog so I can at least hear about what you've been up to. Get back to us soon!!!

    ReplyDelete