Monday 2 March 2009

Now. This post was not supposed to have ANY mention of forum issues! Fail!

Tadaaaaaaa! Fizz now has a passport and is ready to roll!!!
I have placed it on the"coolest shelf in the universe", so called as it contains my most prized posessions!
DC and ATC box sets (season 3 of DC lives downstairs by the dvd player at the mo),
DC books,
Working on the Edge' by Spike Walker,
my potato gun,
lightsticks,
a pirate flag (which I wish was alot bigger)
and my fishing reel!
So, where shall I go first!? My one and only experience of travelling overseas was to Lanzarote (in the canary islands) with my grandparents when I was 11. Im thinking its going to be alot more fun travelling now that I am older. the only thing I wanted to do when I was 11 was hang about by the pool, and ride on the pedalos at the beach. Never mind going up the Volcano on camels and seeing museums and valuable stuff like that! No; at 11 years old the mind is set on more mundane things.
---
update:
Fizz has Caved and has signed onto the Captain Phil Harris forums. Its not the same, but it is a forum and even if its NOT the NW forums, it will do for a while.
We now have to get the 'Virgin Media' guys (who provide our internet) to come and fix our internet. (I hope tht will let me back into the forums.)

5 comments:

  1. OK, so I'm a bit confused... you can't get on the NW Forums but you can get on Phil's... huh?
    Oh, and "Virgin Media", can they help a "chat virgin"??? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!!! they would more likely chat you up I think knowing our british lads lmao!
    yeah. its just the northwestern website. *whyyy!!!* but more and more websites are succumbing today. it is a spreading problem i think. anyway. dad is now aware that he must phone them so all i have to do now is pester! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So ya know. NW is done!!!! They are/were in Akutan last night. Headed home to Seattle next! So not missing much just figured Id update you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THEY ARE DONE??????????!!!!!!
    WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    I thought they had 3 weeks left!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah 10 days ago they had 3 weeks left. now they are headed home. takes like 8 days to take the boat home.

    ReplyDelete