Saturday 28 February 2009

Banana Milk ... yum!

The saying goes, "you wait ages for a bus and then three come along all at once." This is true of my week. I waited for days for a sunrise and now for the past three days, we have had one every morning! These are pictures of mine and Monty's walk yesterday.
I was amazed whilst walking through the South fields, to hear a skylark singing in the sky! We almost never hear skylarks anymore since fields began to be more agressively farmed. There are less places for these birds to have their nests (since they nest on the ground usually in amongst long grass/crops) so for a while, the sky has been very quiet.

Good News!
I have given Rouiry the news that I cant carry on with the guitar lessons! now I wont feel grumpy whenever I pick up my guiter! :D I shall now celebrate with a drink of Banana Milk! (this is the nicest drink ever! I found it last week at the co-op and I absolutely adore it. you can also get chocolate and strawberry but banana is definately the best. it tastes like foamy bananas! yum!)

1 comment:

  1. absolutely disgusting stuff banana milk. even my kids wont go near it. yuck. So are you practicing?

    ReplyDelete