Monday 23 February 2009

Matchstick eyes? Not for me!

It would appear that after last night's Oscars watching attempt, I am still alive! Unfortunately, I didn't get to watch all of the Oscars. I really wish I could have but by the time 02:30 a.m. arrived, The awards were only just starting and since I only had 4 and a half hours until I needed to get up, I thought it was time I grabbed some sleep. I didn't really need bed though! I woke up after my 4 and a half hours, looking like a Zombie, but hardly tired at all! Now I'm kicking myself because I should have pulled an "all nighter" . Thats what I wanted to in the first place and I totally caved!
Putting negative thoughts aside however, Monty and I went for our walk and discovered we had quite a sense of adventure! We tramped over lots of fields and probably walked in lots of places that we shouldn't have (what nobody sees cant hurt!). I wouldn't have found these white bushes however if not for my adventurous mindset. Together, the Mutt and I pushed through brambles, fell over barbed wire and had great fun! We got home and after I had studied for a while on my Norwegian, I decided to make another 5 minute Mug cake (which has improved greatly from the first time I made the recipie). This time I added whole glacé cherries to the mix and I created "chocolate cherry cake"!!! (If any of you guys from the States ever make it to England, pop on over and You shall be given "deadliest chocolate cherry cake" for tea!

~~~ Hilarious Dad moment of he week, Dad: "Any minute now there's gonna be a lonely whale turn up in our front garden!" (Dad is conviced that all Sigur Rós tracks sound like very bad whale song recordings.) (I wonder what you think. Whale music? or not whale music?)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Fizz… tending to agree with Dad there… Make sure you take lots of pictures when Moby shows up… lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. roflmao. glad you enjoyed your morning romp!

    ReplyDelete