Wednesday 4 February 2009

Bruises Galore!

I dont really know what to put with these pictures today really. They speak for themselves! There was a beautiful colour in the sky when I woke up at 7:30 so I jumped out of bed and was out of the door, fully awake in under 10 minutes!
The air was Bitterly cold and I got an ice headache after being out there for five minutes which is not something that usually happens around here! Absolutely everything was covered in a thick covering of frost and even monty slipped and slid all over the frozen puddles that were left over from yesterdays thaw. There is still snow on the ground in places however which makes the world much brighter than it usually is, especially since the winter sun is so low in the sky. This means I have had to walk around in a baseball cap all day to shade my eyes and I look like a complete "youth"!
I'm hopefully seeing my cousin Jonathan tomorrow who wants to learn Poi (this should be fun). I shall show him a few of the ropes and hope that he doesnt hurt himself too badly. Getting bruises is quite easy when one is learning poi! I got quite a few myself today from my new poi which I am still learning to adjust to, so I might be feeling the pain tomorrow
The plan for tonight is to carry on my DC marathon (are you still timing Angel Girl?) and have a go at making a Glow Poi video. wish me luck!
Have a brilliant day all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, still timing you Fizz! lol! I wish I had time for my own DC marathon! I sneak in an episode now and then fast forwarding to all the NW parts! Guess that could be considered a mini NW marathon!
    Have fun teaching Jonathan Poi.. don't forget the ice packs for the bruises!

    ReplyDelete