Monday 16 February 2009

Running on Felixtowe Beach

I really did run! for some reason today, I had extra energy to burn. The beach was beautiful today, with calm seas, relatively clear sky and the promise of a good sunset. The gulls were hovering near the burger van that was opening up for business when the workers came out of the docks at the end of their shifts. These gulls will always learn very quickly where to go for the "best" food.
Baby sis has been a darling today, running up and hugging me whenever she got the chance, which I love. If ever I try to hug her, she flinches! (I spent too much time maliciously tickling her when she was little I think. now she has a coplex.)
In life, one must always know when to quit whilst the going is good. Therefore, I sign off now, before my computer crashes (It is making very odd whirring noises) and save myself the horror of sorting it out when it seems beyond repair.

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING sunset pics today! I just love sunset pics! Ahhh, so calming! Thanks, I needed that! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Love the pics. shes never gonna trust you ever again. Mean sister tickling her all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Don't see things like that where I live :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! evil older sister!!! :)
    I adore sunset pics aswell so you can imagine my joy as we got to Felixtowe just as the sun was going down. the Svitzer Melton was at dockside also! (my favourite tugboat)

    ReplyDelete