Sunday 8 February 2009

Orford Castle and a new Sword!

The sun was shining today!!! 2'C and very bright...
... so in true British fashion, we went for a walk! ...
...To Orford Castle!...
...Where I bought a toy 'Long Sword' so I can beat my sister at swordfights...
... and where Monty found a cannon to be picturesque next to...
...then we took a stroll down to Orford Quay which has many fishing boats...
...and I did a spot of "artistic" (please dont laugh) photography... ~~~
the main excitement was when Mum and I saw a Barn owl in Broad Daylight!!! very exciting.
so that was my day! I hope you all had a very enjoyable weekend and that the coming week will be a happy one.

2 comments:

  1. love the pics.if you want a sword that you can beat on your sister with without killing her or breaking bones you need the plastic pipe that you use for plumbing called PVC...about 1/2 inch thick. the dark grey foam sleeve that covers the PVC pipe. Duct tape and some creativity. You can make some really cool swords called boffer weapons that way. If you have cushion foam for the tips...thats much better. about 2 inches thick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. … I am not condoning vandalism here… but in my evil mind I envisioned a few specific letters suddenly appearing in black ink on that life ring… hint… starts with N… ends with N… lol! Just kidding! I know, I’m a BAD influence… Love the castle and Monty looks quite happy in front of that cannon!… Easy on Sis with that sword!

    ReplyDelete