Thursday 26 February 2009

Batteries not included

These Pictures, are the result of waiting for days for a forecast suited for a sunrise! After watching weather reports for ags, we finally got a fine morning and I was up at 06:45 so that I could be out of the door at 06:50 which was scheduled sun-up. When my alarm woke me, I pulled on an old beaten up hoodie, and jammed a hat down over my unruly hair (It wasn't even 7 yet. who was going to see me!) and stomped off downstairs to obtain a Monty who was waiting patiently in the Kitchen for people to wake up. He couldn't believe his luck when I offered him a walk instead of my usual greeting! He was soon harnessed up and ready for action.
I planned things quite well this morning I think apart from one tiny little oversight. As soon as I turned on my camera, I realised that it was completely out of batteries!!! After 'wishing myself further' for a few seconds, I realised that I still had my mobile phone camera so all was not lost (though I still keep thinking how much better my photographs would have been with 12 million pixels instead of 3.)
So there! Sunrise fix for the week achieved! good times :D

3 comments:

  1. love it. still not speaking to you though. go practice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics today... your patience paid off Fizz! And stop fighting with Kim. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying!!!! :D
    Kim cant let go of the fact that I cant play pool!!
    I shall have to find someone to go and play pool with I think. (it might be a bit boring by myself)

    ReplyDelete