Tuesday 24 February 2009

what do you mean its pancake day!???

Before I begin, Check out the super cool Hansenette taggie that Reesa did me! I love it!!! Now. today is Tuesday! I started out my day today at war with Baby Sis and have so ended it like that (only petty things you understand, currently it is over the computer but it is one thing I could do without.) Whilst still in a half asleep state this morning (before coffee) I was told by a very exciteable 5 year old that it was pancake day! "What do you mean it's pancake day!??" I cried, realising that after pancake day comes Lent and Easter. (I really do wish they would decide on a date for Easter and keep it like that. I have had enough of never knowing when it shall be). I have decided not to give up anything for Lent this year. Before people hold up their hands in horror however, I am trying to do more nice things. Easter should be about including things and not EXcluding them. (in my mind at least.) Today was fun. I went to meet a friend that I bumped into at a concert in November. We went to Girl Guides together for a few years and havent heard from one another since then. After bumping into her late last year, we have been talking via Facebook and decided to meet for lunch. we went to the "cock and pye" pub in Ipswich, had some food and played pool!!! I lost miserably at pool but towards the end of the game I was getting better. I even managed to get a ball in one of the pockets! there is hope for me yet :D After the all that excitement, I came home and was reminded that we were going to see a play at the theate tonight! Typically, I cannot remember who the play was by, or what it was called but I shall endeavour to find that out at some point when im not dying from lack of Coffee. It was very good however and I was greatly amused at someone infront of us who did a funny snot whenever she laughed! In other news, I have decided to tell Rauiry that I shall not be continuing to play the guitar for the prayer group. I have now gotten so annoyed at it and stressed that I now feel like hating my guitar. I actually love my guitar and love to pick it up to mindlessly strum away. Having got into the whole "i must practise or Rauiry will kill me" thing, I feel very angry at it. So now I have to pluck up the courage to tell Rauiry that I cannot do it. Anything that makes me hate my guitar is very bad... (even if it IS a prayer group!!!) So that was my Tuesday. I send you all happy Tuesday greetings!!! I do love Tuesdays :D

3 comments:

  1. Im thinking about giving up sex for Lent. if that doesnt work...Ill give up my kids. Either works for me! OMG Fizz I was beginning to really like you. You have shamed the British by being unable to play billiards. I may have to wait a day or two to speak with you again. War is back on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...hmmm… think I’ll give up giving up something for Lent… lol! OK, that was bad… Bad, bad Angel!…

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O Its not my fault!!! I havent played since I was 7!!! I shall have to practise I think!
    :O another war? go easy on me this time Kim, I have not the military strategy that you have! Baby sis could give you a run for your money though! I shall have to get tips off her!

    I am so glad none of my family mentioned that I should give up DC for Lent. phew!!

    ReplyDelete