Wednesday 11 February 2009

~artsy shot for the day~
~I had a fan moment on the beach...~
~so did Mum, and added F/V~
~needless to say: I ignored the DANGER signs~
Since it was Mums birthday today, we decided to meet Dad in Felixtowe for a spot of lunch and a walk on the beach. The weather was cold and grey but I had a fantastic time avoiding puddles and salty mud. We found springs (of the watery sort) on the beach and watched a very fast tide almost rip buoys away from their anchors!
We did get a teeny bit of snow last night. just a dusting, but enough to bring a smile and a happy feeling as one stands net to a radiator looking out at icy conditions. All the lakes that had apeared from all of the rain yesterday had frozen overnight and were very picturesque on the drive out from Ipswich.
I still havent made mums birthday cake.I have bought Smarties Mini eggs to put on top of it but I shall have to see how they go with the cake that I think mum has made for herself. *feels very guilty*
So that is my flying visit to Blog land for today, Sis is hanging over my shoulder so I should let her work I think.
~~~~~~~
quote of the week!
"... back on the Cornelia Marie, Captain Phil Harris has started using Morse Code!"
-Dad making a joke about all the beeps over Phils bad language in series three when the crab processor 'Stellar Sea' had a fire and had to be repaired.-

4 comments:

  1. roflmao your dad is a riot. lovely pics. Happy birthday Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See now that danger sign is anatomically correct... the guy actually looks like he's in distress, unlike the "pier" sign you had posted a while back!! lol! And by the way young lady... why were you on the rocks when you were not supposed to be?... huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm playing catch up on your blog. I love the pictures. Your dog is so adorable and yeah mine would love to play with him especially Brewster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. muahahahaha! Fizz laughs in face of rocky danger!!!
    and you are right Kim. He is a TOTAL riot!

    ReplyDelete