Saturday 31 January 2009

Before the Blog was born...

~Big Ben ~

~St. James's park and me. (in the background is Buckingham Palace!)~

~The view of Westminister from the top of the London Eye~
~A Routemaser bus that we hapened to pass on the motorway~
Here you are then Kim and everyone else, some British pictures from before I started my blog.
I look through my old photographs occasionally and have often wanted to post one or two. I have tried to stay away from 'old picture posting' however as I didnt think people would be too interested. Last autumn I spent a whole day walking around the lanes and fields near where I live, taking pictures for a Video that I entitled 'Autumn'. This was my first ever video so it is absolutely awful and at the end I did a kind of credits parody that just doesn't work but I keep it on You Tube because the pictures are actually quite nice. If you want, you can have a peek but please dont watch untill the very end. Turn off when you get to the end credits. *thinks: I really must re-do the video*
so there you are. For today this is all I shall do. Hopefully a picture of the tardis for you all tomorrow! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AgxFcrE2e60&feature=channel_page

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the pics. Love them. The video was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! by that you mean awfull lmao! dnt worry hun. i think it is too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I miss something?… Pictures and music are great… so what’s wrong with the video Fizz??!??I wish I knew how to make one! Would love to try it someday! Great London pics, thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete