Tuesday 13 January 2009

A Dalmation???

I saw the wierdest thing today on my morning walk! I was just strolling through "South Field" and suddenly, beside me, I saw a dog! I had to do a double take though, as this was an inflatible dog! A Dalmation balloon just stuck there in the hedge! I couldn't help myself. Instantly, my mobile phone was in my hand and a photo opportunity was not missed! Someone must have had a great time leaving that there for me to find. The Apaches were doing their training routines today so we were being buzzed all day by scary looking millitary helicopters. These are the scariest looking things in the world, with huge guns strapped onto them so watching them is always fun. They must be going off to Iraq or Afganistan I reckon, so hopefully most of them will make it back. Today was a day of change for me. After years of having long hair, down to my waist, hair almost able to sit upon, I figured I wanted a new look. So I telephoned a hairdressers shop in Ipswich and within an hour I was sitting in a swivel chair, sipping a cup of coffee whilst 'Abbie' snipped away. I love the new look and thought you might all enjoy seeing it. To quote U.S. president elect Barack Obama, "Yes, we can change. Yes, we can." Change is good. I love it! :D
Oh and I believe Happy Birthday greetings are in order for my wonderful friend Aimée and Edgar Hansen! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fizz - your new "do" looks great. I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very good Fizz!! It suits your face very well. I got mine cut as well. Im going layered for the very first time. Ill consider sending a photo along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv it Fizz! Good for you! Change is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete