Wednesday 21 January 2009

Coffeeeeeeee!

As this year progresses, I am beginning to realise how addictive coffee is.
Without a morning cup of STRONG black coffee, I am pretty much useless. My eyes refuse to open more than half way, I have no balance and I am moody.
Poor Monty this morning had a walk with an "un-caffinated" Fizz and he had a hard time of it I think. (I am much better now, Coffee was brewed! )
Here is my warning then: Do not rely on caffene! I have no choice now as I am hooked. Save yourselves however people!
A gorgeous freezing morning today! (from what I saw of it through the haze of "no coffee syndrome), as soon as Monty and I got to North Field, I realised I had forgotten both my Mobile Phone and my camera! I could not therefore take any pictures of the winter scene that Met my eyes. The air was clear and crisp, there was frost on everything and some people were having a bonfire in their field. They looked as if they were having alot of fun. (funny thing to do at 8:00 on a wednesday morning really but there you are. they were doing it. )
The Ice was deceptive this morning. Just when you thought you were safe from slipping over, you found another patch! Monty was even having trouble staying on his feet (me being a daring "try everything once" kind of person even tried skating on the ice! not a good idea for future referance lol! -maybe "daring" should be changed to "stupid")
So here, is that present for Kim that I mentioned. I suddenly remembered that I took this picture for you and you never got to see it! so, for the lover of dragons, is a photo of the dragon statue that lives down the road from me.

Be happy in whatever you do today guys!

4 comments:

  1. Luckily I've escaped the habit but it used to be coffee and ciggi in the morning or I refuse to function! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey michael!
    glad you escaped!
    Fortunately the Cigarettes aren't a big issue for me. I have the occasional Camel evry now and again, but i wouldn't like it to become a habit lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Fizz! No cigs for me...and Im allergic to coffee. But I have been desensitizing my body to it. Love the pic....thats a funky dragon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Careful on the ice Fizz!... I don't smoke, but I'm with ya on the coffee...

    ReplyDelete