Friday 9 January 2009

This feels like the last of winter for some reason. I hope I am wrong. Winter should last all year in my view.
I think I may have jinxed the weather by buying a new warm hoodie and a scarf. stupid me! We shall get up to the dizzying heights of 6'C this week which means no more ice.
the Ducks down the road may be grateful for the warmer weather however, they have been plagued by "pack ice" on the village pond for about two weeks now! finally they can get back to the water.
Here then are the last few ice pictures for the moment. Me in my new hoodie and balaclava/scarf and a fantastic cobweb that was just dying to be photographed.

3 comments:

  1. cobweb just made my desktop. We are in for a long cold white winter. id send it all to you if i could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have just realised you can see the ice on my scarf from where my breath got all caught up in it! God it was lovely and cold :D

    ReplyDelete