Thursday 22 January 2009

Betrayal

I decided to have fun today with my photograph. I have of course edited the colours a little. (Though I did once see the sky this colour so I guess its not that hard to believe.) I just had to take a picture of the one patch of clear sky we got as the sun went down. seeing as there are more banks of cloud rolling in, I firmly predict more rain tonight. The flooding shall continue I fear!
Now as I peer through the gathering gloom, I can see the seagulls and crows going off to roost for the night. It is a fantastic sight if one is up early enough when they all wake up. Before sunrise they depart to their daily haunts and sometimes a cloud of crows can be so dark, it seems quite ominous. especially with that racket they make.
So... Betrayal.
Today I registered at the Phil Harris Forums. Nothing much wrong with that as I happen to like Captain Phil. I was hit however, with the most peculiar feeling! I felt like I was betraying the Northwestern forums that I adore so much! The NW forum is the benchmark for all future forums now, and in my mind, nothing will ever beat them.
please don't all egg me for moonlighting at another forum!

4 comments:

  1. Fizz - don't worry, I'm there too! And, I think you'll find quite a few others as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont like the other boats the way I like the NW. Its a personal thing. Love the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. … I’m a one- boat woman! Lol! There’s just something special about the Northwestern and her crew! Lol! But Fizz don’t feel bad, I know the NW is #1 in your heart! BTW, gorgeous pic today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep! nothing will EVER beat the NW.
    how could they even think of attempting to. :D

    ReplyDelete