Monday 19 January 2009

Busy days calming down... hopefully.

This weekend went in a blur. a flurry. nay, a WHIRLWIND of excitement.
I awoke on Saturday with my friend Aimée telling me her flat had had a fire but saying her birthday party was still going ahead and asking would I still come! So at 6 last on saturday night, various people and partygoers invaded her boyfriends parent's house for the evening (his parents wisely vacated the premesis).
The party was fantastic. (even when the chocolate fountain decided it didnt like us and proceeded to spit chocolate at us!- we all ended up on the floor cowering for dear life from chocolate! not something one would usually do!).
Though I did take my camera, There is only one solitary picture from that evening. (most of the evening was spent too tipsy to take pictures). I think you might like this picture however...
a big BIG bowl of melted chocolate! (which... ehem... then got fired at us by the Evilness of the chocolate fountain.)
The rest of the evening was spent playing Hilarious party games such as Outburst and I havent laughed so much in years I dont think!
One of the most exciting events of the weekend though was the American Football AFC and NFC championships. I was supporting the Ravens, and as usuall with all teams that I support, they lost. (I am seriously thinking that i am bad Juju for sports teams!)
By the time the games finished last night, it was about 4 in the morning! This means therefore, that I got about 3 and a half hours of downtime in... 44 hours. Not alot. I should be more tired, but for some reason I am still bouncing! (this means it might catch up with me tomorrow)
This is how I stayed awake then during my fun night watching fotball:
Smarties and a few cups of the strongest coffee known to man!
(and i have just noticed the Deadliest Catch DVDs in the top, left hand Corner! Edgar Hansen on the front cover looking at me. I cant tell you how much I wanted to watch some DC last night!)
My sister from Scotland comes home for a bit on friday! bringing lots of friends from Uni. we shall have a housefull so it may be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! it sounds like you guys had a blast! Happy birthday Aimee! beautiful pics. I might have to add that coffee one as a wallpaper though. if i mess with it ill send it back.

    ReplyDelete