Saturday 17 January 2009

Busy Days aplenty

Busy day today, in about 2 hours i am going out to celebrate Aimée's birthday (again), this time it is an actual party so i have bought a nice bottle of Vodka to take along with me. (what is the betting that we shall be swamped with vodka? i was going to take Tequila but the co-op seems not to sell it.)
I shall be taking my camera with me so hopefully tomorrow will be some pictures of some shiny happy people having a very happy time!
As if a party wasn't enough to keep me going today, I also waded through as many posts on the NW forums as i could (there are so many!) and i am also attempting to find DC clips for an Edgar Hansen video.
wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. Add some butt shots if you find them! Enjoy the party Fizz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ Kim. Have a nice day. Make sure it's good vodka :) Life is too short...and the headaches too painful...to drink cheap stuff :)

    ReplyDelete