Tuesday 27 January 2009

Jeg skal reise!

I am once again making a trip to London tomorrow! Since 'the sister' is home for a couple of weeks, we thought we would take the opportunity and go and visit my maternal Grandmother who lives there there. It will be nice to visit somewhere different on my walks for a day or two. Somewhere for my camera to find new views and my boots, new places to tread. I shall also welcome the time for rest and an oppotunity to re-read my Time Bandit book. Having been born in the early 30s, My grandmother is not the best when it comes to technology. she does not have the internet or a DVD player and only just got a CD player a year ago! This means therefore that I shall have no access to the Northwestern Forums which I frequent so much or many of the blogs that I follow in this network. Maybe the point of going away for a few days however is that by depriving yourself of the things that you rely on so frequently, you appreciate them more when you have the opportunity to use them. Just a thought. (though I doubt this thought will comfort me when i crave a trawl through the forums!) Have a fun couple of days people!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun Fizz! Enjoy your visit with your Grandmother! "Unpluging" for a few days will do ya good! I'm sure you'll have lots to post when you get back!... Looking forward to hearing about your adventures in London!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the time with your grandma. I wish I still had mine to go visit. Dont worry about the forums...we will still be there whenyou get back. I cant wait to see all the places you visit. Canyou do me a fave? Pics of Hyde Park and one of the Queens guards with the big hats lol! Please~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete