Wednesday 1 April 2009

Warning: do not "sleep blog"

I am ashamed of my blog post from last night. Aparrently I was waaaaay too tired.
I really didnt realise how sleepy I was getting until I was falling asleep at my computer and writing hilariously bad sentences!!! At one point I think I was having a waking dream (call it a hallucination if you want). I was convinced there was a piece of cloth on my keyboard and was trying to bat it away. I then 'woke up' however and realised the thing I was trying to bat away WAS the keyboard!!! Dont ask me how on earth I was so tired but I promise never to write anything so grammatically bad ever again. I COULD delete last nights post but If I leave it, it shall remind me to get my blog done before 02:30am in the future!
This week I have finally got round to using my Graphics tablet for what it is meant for!!! I am now getting better at actually doing digital drawings with it, so this week I have been using the 'paint' program to do little sketches and was so pleased with the one I did this afternoon that I uploaded it onto deviantART!
http://fizz-wood.deviantart.com/art/Lonely-Night-117795704
(click the picture an it enlarges)
This was drawn whilst thinking of many of the nights I have spent lying awake just wanting to sleep. I have always had troble sleeping even when I was little. One good thing about my insomnia however is that it has given many opportunities for artistic ideas. Fortunately I now have entertainment for when I cant sleep! a laptop, the Northwestern forums, Jackass on MTV and friends to chat to in different time zones! yay!
now the nights shall never be lonely again!

1 comment:

  1. love the pics. i shall shoo you to bed after 2 am your time from now on!

    ReplyDelete