Wednesday 1 April 2009

Fizz is BACK!!!!

The event that I have waited for over a month for has happened!!! I have FINALLY got back on the F/V Northwestern forums!!!!!!!!!!! I cant begin to tell you how happy I am and how much I missed the forums! All day long I have been grinning my head off and it was a real trial this morning keeping off the internet before the day had even started. When I signed in for the first time last night, there were 1058 (or something) posts! You guys on the Forums have definately been busy is all I can say! I hope it never happens again! Without my home I have been going crazy! I want to say another big THANK you to all those who passed along information on the guys and solution tips for me to try. With friends like those on the forums, I am feeling very rich indeed!
I got a very special present from Baby Sis yesterday!
She got home from school yesterday and rang on the doorbell (yet again she forgot her keys). As I opened the front door, she sang "tadaaaa!!!" and produces a spray of cherry blossom!it must have fallen off a tree and It was one of the nicest presents she has ever gotten me! As the stem was too short for a vase, I decorated my guitar with it! it didn't last for long but it was very pretty for what little time it did survive.
I got myself an outfit for my cousin's wedding on the 11th of April. I am so pleased with my outfit! I hope it goes well with everyone else :)
yesterday, We found one of our pillowcases in a tree!!! The tree was miles away and our pillowcase got blown off the line by high winds! Dad looked out of a window last night and proclaimed that he had found it in a tree!!! I do not thing we will be getting it back too soon.
so that is my eventfull couple of days!!! Im literally falling asleep at my computer now so I shall take my leave and say "Hadet bra!" which means "goodbye" in norsk!
Oh yes and Joie Jacobsen who I email a bit, proclaimed me Norwegian!! aparrently I deserve this after studying the langusge for 6 months! (has It really been 6 months!!!!!!) she suggested putting -'sen' at the end of my last name and then suggested Woodsen? nah. that should be "Trevirkesen"! that means Wood in english.
So goodnight everyone! happy wednedsay!!!
~~~
Dad moment of the week,
-making toasted crumpets for supper-
Dad: would you like cheese on your crumpet?
Fizz: uuummmmm no. *grins*
Dad: Ahhh!!! then would you like Crab on your Crumpet??
I was laughing for 5 minutes over that one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment