Friday 3 April 2009

South Field Flying

~Chocolate Cream frappuccino, yum!~
Today was amazing fun!!!
after a quiet morning of trying to study Norwegian but failing miserably as I kept getting distracted, I decided that maybe I would study better in a café. So I packed up my books and trailed into town after Mom (which could have been a bad idea as I was tired to begin with!) The best place in Ipswich to study I have realised is the brand new Starbucks café! it is SO relaxing! they have sofas but even the tables and chairs are comfortable! Therefore, I always sit in the same spot at a table by the window with a Chocolate Cream Frappuccino and work away! I think the Starbucks guys are getting quite used to me now and are very friendly the manager said today that he liked that I came in there to study! I dont know why my home is awful to study in! I can never dtay on track and my mind wanders.
After a 1 hour spell of study in Ipswich, I then agreed to help Baby sis fly her new Kite that I got for christmas. we have been waiting for ages to try out this Kite and finally the weather was good and I actually got to have a go on it! since the Kite is 3 meters long it can quite literally lift you from the ground as if you weigh nothing and I have quite a few video clips of Sis being dragged by the Kite. Maybe ime for a kite flying video on youtube! hmmm will think about that one!
After getting home, I discovered that Dad was planning on taking me to speedway!
This was my first speedway meeting of the year so I was very excited! three hours of sitting in 40'F watching motorbikes, We lost by TWO points unfortunaleys some marvelous racing aswell!!!
right, Im signing off for the night so I can get a 5 hour sleep!!! I feel like I want to sleep tonight which id good!
Now I shall sign off! Happy Friday everyone!!! ~~~ news: Brooke has a new blog ao go find her! she hasn't added anything yet but it looks very pretty so far! its called Canadian Voices and should be pretty good I think! definately one to keep an eye on I think.

6 comments:

  1. that actually looks like what i get at sb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! well they are one of the best things to get there!!! (apart from..... everything else on the list!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...the calories in THAT thing ...but you don't have to worry about that! Sounds good though...but I love my non fat, hazelnut or peppermint mocha's from them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. argh!!! dont say that! im on a diet!!! now where did I put that "erase short term memory" button? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I'm a "Caramel Macchiato" gal myself... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just hope they're cheaper for you than they are me. But they are GOOD!

    ReplyDelete