Wednesday 15 April 2009

1 Week to go!!!

Well the wait is over for alot of the global collection of Deadliest Catch fans. As season 5 premiered last night in the USA, I looked at my countdown timer, telling me how long I had to go until the first episode is shown in Britain. Only a week to go!!! ONLY! it might as well be a year! time dragged for the past 3 months, making it seem like season 5 would never arrive. Now, If possible, Old Man Time has taken it upon himself to go even slower! I take comfort from my Countdown timer which tells me that I have
6 days, 2 hours, 46 minutes and 30 seconds
to go until I settle myself down with my Coffee, Doritos, and Chocolate and hopefully find a way of locking my living room door so mum doesn't come swanning in talking on the phone and so that I can watch in PEACE!!! I love my family dearly but they dont have the same level of excitement for it that I do. For them, an episode of DC is just mildly interesting. A show that can easily be recorded and watched a couple of weeks later at their leasure.
After next tuesday, they might consider getting out the Deadliest Catch Swear Box again.
This swear box was the bane of my life for a week last August. If anyone mentioned ANYTHING to do with a certain mass of water (the Bering Sea), or yummy things with hard shells (crabs) or Vikings Pirates (the Hansen brothers) or a direction on the compass (the Northwestern), they were likely to get yelled at and would be made to put £1 in the box. I ended up after three days, owing the box about £30 I think! Fortunately, I wasn't made to pay as my family saw the looks of pain in my eyes as I thought of topics of Deadliest Catch conversation and quickly had to button my bouth so as to not discuss this vitally important subject. If the Swear Box makes a return, you shall have to excuse me from going slightly loopy.
So, I am now on Excitement overload for the next... 8 weeks (by eight weeks, King Crab season will have finished and we will be waiting for the second part of season 5! -scary thought)
For now though, I leave to have my tea of Chicken sandwich and easter eggs! mmm! nutritious!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fizz you are too cute. Love your accent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks!!! and even though you claim you dont have one, I love your accent too! :D
    i now have 4 days and 5 hours to go i think!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete