Tuesday 7 April 2009

This week is obviously the weeek for Parcels! My Parcel from Cecilie in Norway got here today! Since she is very kindly helping me to learn Norwegian, she sent me a dictionary!! when I bought my Norwegian learning books, I could only find a very very small pocket dictionary which, although good, is too small to be of any real use. The dictionary that Cecilie sent me however weighs a ton and is 991 pages long. (why they didn't make it a full 1,000 I dont know! maybe that is just the perfectionist in me) I am very excited therefore and spent the whole morning studying Norwegian today! I love days like that.

The rest of my day was spent Going to Mass and confession (this being Holy Week, now is the time for me to get sorted and start afresh and hopefully not sin too much before Easter) and this evening I saw Aimée again! We spent quite alot of our time looking at 'Twilight' trailers and discussing a certain male lead. I was trying so hard not to catch the "twilight bug" as it were. ah well, these things happen for a reason I guess!

My plans for tonight are Pride and Prejudice (which Brooke sent me a link to on the internet as I have never seen it before) and eating M&Ms! yummy! Enjoy your evenings everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment