Sunday 5 April 2009

Dont be crabby! :D

I have bought the greatest shirt in the known universe!!!! Most of you who know me, know that I am a dedicated deadliest catch fan and so, when I saw the crab top yesterday, I simply couldn't resist. The slogan "dont be crabby" has now become my motto of the year! Baby Sis very kindly took this picture because I wanted to show you all my new top. Hope you like it!

Today was Palm Sunday! It was the beginning of Holy Week, so easter really begins now! Mom, Baby Sis and I went to church for an extra special Mass. Palm Sunday Mass consists of holding palm leaves, Reading aloud from the Gospel of Mark, and being sprinkled with Holy Water. I didnt so much get "sprinkled" but doused" with Holy Water! This is what I get from standing where Father Leeder walked past twice!

After Church, we came home and after lunch, we got to meet our new neighbors! Niall Stacey and their two year old (and Very cute) daughter Zoe came round to introduce themselves. They moved in last tuesday and since the weather was beautiful, we spent an enjoyable afternoon in the garden drinking tea and eating biscuits! (how british that sounds!)

After a great evening snuggled on the couch with Grandma and Grandad who came round for tea, I am now settled down with a cup of coffee and Monty and I are going to watch LA Ink.

Have fun guys and dont be crabby!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I need one of those shirts!!!!! email me with size info and prices!

    ReplyDelete