Wednesday 20 May 2009

~some pictures I took from the supermarket parking lot. The clouds were nothing like I had ever seen before as they looked like they had rain falling from them but it never reached the ground!~
It seems that I always forget my camera when it is most needed. When I left the house to walk Monty today, I discovered the most beautiful field!!! The sun was shining, the birds were singing and there was a carpet of purple flowers on the ground! Those are the moments when you really wish you had remembered to pick up your camera before leaving the house. Fortunately there is a chance that the sun will be shining tomorrow morning also. I shall therefore be keeping my fingers crossed for good photography weather.

~Dad moment of the week~
...talking about who is in charge of what in the house. Dad listed everyone's jobs that they do the best, and then hugged me and said: "And Fizz is in charge of the Crab Quotas!"

also this week we have ...

~Mom moment of the week!~
...Mom was watching Bear Grylls trying to survive in Oregon.
"I'm sure that Bear Grylls makes everything seem more difficult than it really is! He has such a huge ego that even doing household chores could be turned into a survival challenge! Can you imagine that? Bear Grylls does the washing up! God help us!"

1 comment:

  1. roflmao OMG I love your parents. they are too funny

    ReplyDelete