Tuesday 5 May 2009

Fizz has a MAP!

Baby Sis gave me a map today!!! It is a map of Haugesund and Karmøy in Norway and it is almost as tall as I am! (I am sure you will see a picture of it tomorrow as it is too cool not to have a picture in here). She had to write a case study for Geography today in 6th form all about Karmøy and after she had finished decided to give all the Notes, workbooks and maps to me so I am very happy. I am sure I never got to do anything near as exciting as studying places like Norway when I was doing Geography at school. We were told by our tutor to study social development in Middlesborough (not the most lively place by all accounts). I would have enjoyed learning about a foreign country for once.
A funny thing happened this morning, Baby sis and I both woke up at around 6:30am. Neither of us really payed this much attention until we were talking this afternoon and realised that we had both done it in the same manner! we woke up, sat bolt upright and thought "Im late getting up!". We then realised that we were NOT late so proceeded to go back to sleep again. Neither of us can really explain exactly WHY however. It is just one more thing to puzzle over in life!
My picture tonight is of the sunset we saw from the car yesterday evening (edited slightly of course for mere drama). For some reason there is always beautiful skies on the way back from Kent. I always make sure I have enough charge in my camera for the journey home.
~Dad moment of the week~
(opening the canary's birdcage) "come on out tweety and go for a swim!"

1 comment: