Saturday 9 May 2009

Can I have my head back now please??

Hi all, I do apologise for the very quiet week on the blog front, I was hit with various kinds of headaches this week, cuminating in a Migraine yesterday. after that, Bliss!!! my head is free! I am now re-aquainting it with something called daylight and wakefulness! All the headaches however have cleared my head and here is some good news! My "artist's block" has gone! (for a while anyway).
I havent been able to draw things for weeks but last night I picked up a piece of paper and just doodled away! It is so good to have designs in your head that want to be put down onto paper! One day I really will have to start a little scrapbook as I have bits of paper with sketches on lying all about my art drawer.

I got a GREAT package in the mail this week!!!
Angel Girl has sent me a couple of things from Catch Con!
She sent me Nick Mavars Signature on a Northwestern picture! (I seem to remember her telling me that Nick signed on Edgars head as a joke since Edgar wasn't there! correct me if I am wrong Angel) :D
Angel also sent me a Crab Wizard Calendar for 2010 and Crab pen! (unfortunately the Crab pen does not wants it's photograph taken. It is a shy little thing and so getting a good picture of it is difficult). Thank you Angel for such wonderfull gifts!!! Hopefully next year I might be there to get Signatures and pictures! (fingers crossed).

Now Some news, I have officially started work on a new Deadliest Catch video! this one shall be entitled SIG HANSEN (!!!) so wish me luck with this! I think I have found a good song and have started cutting up DC episodes. Major problem however, I havent got two of my very favourite episodes!!!!! I shall have to see if anyone can upload one to me or bully my "Ares" software into finding anything Deadliest Catch related. It seems that whenever I need it, it throws a complete wobbly and refuses to work.

(p.s. Dad purchased a new toy today, a remote controlled helicopter! I hope he lets me have a go on it, I wanna play "USCG rescues!" )

1 comment:

  1. Yep, that's what happened! ;o)
    Good luck with the Sig video!

    ReplyDelete