Thursday 28 May 2009

As the birds wake up.

As I went to bed last night, I found that again I had left it late enough that I could actually go to bed as the birds woke up. This was, naturally, quite by accident. I had got Distracted by that most eeevil of things, MSN messenger.
The Dawn Chorus never ceases to amaze me. One bird starts. Usually a Blackbird in my area. It seems he gets up earlier every morning to start his song and every morning it gets a little bit more beautiful.
Today I actually remembered to take my Camera with me on my walk!! Now that the Rapeseed flowers have gone from the field, the colours are less vibrant. Here and there Poppies Peek through the surface of green and Camomile flowers line the edge of the field. Whenever there is a change in season, the world is filled with colours so I think I find myself waiting for the next Season wether I like what it will bring or not. This week our weatheris going to get very sunny and the temperatures are going to get up into the 70s. Not the most pleasant of weather but I do love the daylight that stays past "bed time" and returns before I even get to bed.
Before I leave tonight, I shall post one last picture. It is made by my sister Pipa whilst she was messing about on my new image editing software. It is amazing and she is such a good artist but she is not so bothered in broadcasting it. I thought therefore, that I would let you all see Baby Sis's picture. One of my Favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment