Saturday 6 June 2009

British Summer

Everyone seems to be cold today! Jumpers are being worn instead of T-shirts and when taking Monty for an evening walk with Steph today I was bombarded with the
"How are you not COLD!"
question from her. I was fine however. No cold can reach me!!! (theorhetically).
One of the wonderful things about Britain is its summers. Garunteed rain and chilly weather for a good period of time, Britain can be sometimes the best place to keep cool.
One worry is that with a roof now installed above the Wimbledon centre tennis court in time for this years competition, the rain might decide there is no point in falling!
For years, the wimbledon weekend has been hilarious because of so much rain, thus making tennis impossible. I hope it still rains. It will not be Wimbledon without rain.
I hope that wherever you are, whether you have sunshine, rain, heat or cold, you have a brilliant weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Fizz! Glad you are enjoying your summer weather. Sounds a bit cold for me. We have a day of cold, a day of hot. Wish it would stay hot, but then I would probably complain about that, too!

    Nebraska

    ReplyDelete